Authentic Granada artisans route
Authentic Granada Artisans Route
I am a travel blogger (@viajareslou).
I want to meet you and tell you about the unknown things about my amazing culture! Show you how a Spanish girl lives by spending some hours with me, taking tons of photos of you in hidden places and visiting together the traditional workshops of the artisans of Granada (you will meet other locals!). I have done this so many times with 100+ people through another platform, I have given talks at schools about responsible tourism and I have also appeared in local newspapers for the work I am doing.
I will ask you questions about your country as I can’t find some info and friendship like this on Google 🙂
You will become a local, learning about our true culture and having a lot of pictures (with my professional camera).
What will we do?
You will become an unique traveler that will see more than the Alhambra and other typical touristic places. We won’t see just the things that everyone see… I am not here for that. You can find them on Google. I am the person who will introduce you to the Granada real culture. I will take you to the workshops of our artisans and tell you about their stories and situations right now. The people I’ve met for these special tours say that it’s special 🙂
I will be your professional Granada advisor that you won’t forget 😉
I will also take your photos while I am making you naturally laugh!
– We can start with breakfast/tapas/snack
– Then tell you about basic typical sayings from Granada, what we laugh, what makes us feel offended, what we think about certain topics
– You will see the best non touristic parts of Granada: the real workshops of our artisans
– You will learn about our traditions and customs
– I am basically going to be your new friend. I have done the same thing with +100 people on another platform and they all loved it!
– I will show you the places you can’t find on Google
– I will help you to live the authentic Granada
– I will even help your friends for free. A lot of Insta pictures (I will come with my professional camera)