Unique Granada experience with a local
Unique Granada Experience with a Local
I want to meet you, tell you about the unknown things about my amazing culture, drink beer and eat tapas! Show you how a regular Spanish girl lives by spending a full day with you having breakfast, taking tons of photos of you in hidden places and visiting together the traditional activities that take place here (you will meet other locals!). I have done this so many times with 100+ people through another platform, I have given talks at schools about responsible tourism also I have also appeared in local newspapers for the work I am doing.
I will ask you questions about your country as I can’t find some information and friendship like this on Google 🙂
You will see the best non touristic parts of Granada, learn about and all our crazy stories and have a lot of Insta pictures (with my professional camera).
What will we do?
You will become a unique traveler that will see more than the Alhambra and other typical touristic places. We won’t see just the things that everyone see… I am not here for that. You can find them on Google. I am the person who will introduce you to the Spanish lifestyle, amazing food and energy. The people I’ve met for these special tours say that it’s special 🙂
I will be your professional Granada advisor that you won’t forget.
We will have a long planned day together with a lot of photo points. I will take your photos while I am making you naturally laugh 🙂
– We can start with breakfast
– Then tell you about basic typical sayings from Granada, what we laugh, what makes us feel offended, what we think about certain topics
– You will see the best non touristic parts of Granada
– You will learn about our traditions and customs
– I am basically going to be your new friend. I have done the same thing with +100 people on another platform and they all loved it!
– I will show you the places you can’t find on Google
– I will help you to live the authentic Granada
– I will even help your friends for free. A lot of Insta pictures (I come with my professional camera)
Where will we go?
– Best local place to have breakfast in here
– Hidden gems that Granada locals hide from tourists (restaurants, spots where to take fantastic pictures, artisans workshops, cafés)
– Some interesting places to visit like local “miradores” in Albayzín (non touristic)
– I will also give you some other clues and places to visit while you stay in Granada
– My favorite places in my hometown!